i don’t think it’s possible to be real friends with someone without being a little in love with them. like “WOW. look at that smile! look at you!!! i’m so happy you’re happy and i wanna spit in the face of anyone who’s ever hurt you!! you’re wonderful & i love the way you pronounce your words when you’re thinking really hard!!!!! i love you!” ya know
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.